Easy to cook and good to eat 15-minute flatbread pizza is great for your on-the-go lunches, weeknights or parties. A good news, this heart healthy snack can also be made from multigrain bread and decked with exotic vegetables or toppings and cheese of your choice. What’s more awesome is that you can bake it with your children and introduce them to cooking.
- Preheat the oven to 210 C.
- Line baking tray with baking paper and place the flatbreads over it.
- Spread your desired pizza sauce, followed by cheese, oregano and desired toppings.
- Place the baking tray in the oven and continue cooking for 10 minutes or until the pizza turns golden brown.
- Remove from the oven, sprinkle basil leaves, slice and serve.
- 2 Flatbreads (whole grain)
- ¼ cup pizza sauce
- 100 gm mozzarella cheese
- 5-6 leaves basil (chopped)
- 2 tsp oregano
- Desired toppings: olives, tomatoes, bell peppers, onion rings, etc.