- Loaf tin roughly 28cm in size
- 200g Butter
- 175g Fine Sugar
- 4 Eggs
- 200g Flour
- Vanilla Essence
- Chocolate Powder
- Baking Powder
- Preheat your oven to 180°C-190°C
- Add butter and fine sugar together into a bowl and mix until creamy.
- Add 4 eggs, 1 at a time, while mixing.
- Add 1-2 drops of vanilla essence and continue to mix.
- Sift 3 tablespoons of chocolate powder, 200g of flour and 2 teaspoons of baking powder into your bowl and mix together.
- Line a loaf tin with aluminium foil, slightly grease the lining and dust with flour.
- Bake for 50-60 minutes
- Let cool for 10 minutes