Explore the world recipes
SHARE,SAVE or SUbmit
- In a thick bottomed pan, boil the milk till it reduces to half its quantity.
- In another pan, roast semolina till light brown. Add it to the milk along with the maida. The mixture should be of smooth, pouring consistency without any lumps.
- Heat the ghee. Take the batter in a glass, pour in circular movements into the ghee to form a small pancake. Flip it upside down. Take care that it does not become crisp or hard.
- Make a sugar syrup of 1 thread consistency. Dip the pancakes into the syrup, garnish with almonds and pistachio and lay out to serve on a plate.
- 1 ltr milk
- ¼ cup Laila all-purpose flour (maida)
- ¼ cup Suji (semolina)
- Ghee for frying
- Almonds and pistachio for garnishing