An aromatic blend of soy sauce and ginger with succulent tuna makes for a very healthy meal. What more, it does not ask for a lot of ingredients. Ready on the table in 20 minutes, this meal is best accompanied with a steaming bowl of Laila brown rice.
- Sauté garlic in oil until aromatic.
- Add mushrooms, soy sauce and ground ginger.
- Stir in rice and cover the pan; keep stirring occasionally to avoid burning rice until the rice is cooked.
- Blend in a can of tuna and let it sit for 2-3 minutes before serving.
- 50 gm parboiled Laila brown rice
- 1 can (185 gm) tuna
- 10 mushrooms (sliced)
- 2 tsp minced garlic
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- 1 tsp oil
- 2 tbsp soy sauce