Terms & Conditions
1. Use of the website
This website is owned and operated by Surya Foods (“we,” “us” or “our”).
By accessing this website and/or signing up for our newsletter and or entering our competition you agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions set out below. If you do not agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions you may not use or access this website.
Any questions regarding these Terms and Conditions or subsequent issues should be directed to:
- Surya Foods Customer Sales and Support Centre
- Surya Foods, Europa House
- Europa Way
- Harwich, Essex. CO12 4PT
- Telephone:- 01255 553 652
- Email:- email@example.com
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully and print and keep a copy of them for your reference.
These Terms and Conditions apply to your access to www.www.lailafoods.com, signing up for our newsletter and your entry in our competition. We reserve the rights to amend our Terms and Conditions at any time and at our sole discretion. We reserve the right to:
Modify or withdraw, temporarily or permanently, this website (or any part thereof) with or without notice to you and you confirm that we shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification to or withdrawal of the website.
Change the Terms and Conditions from time to time, and your continued use of the website (or any part thereof) following such change shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change. It is your responsibility to check regularly to determine whether the Conditions have been changed. If you do not agree to any change to the Conditions then you must immediately stop using the website.
Surya Foods has taken every care in the preparation of the content of this website. However, to the extent permitted by applicable law, Surya Foods does not represent or warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information or content about any goods or services, software or advertisements (together, the “Materials”) contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from this website.
Certain links in this website will lead to websites which are not under the control of Surya Foods. When any of these links are activated you will leave Surya Foods’ website and Surya Foods has no control over and will not accept responsibility, or liability, for any material or service contained on any website which is not under the control of Surya Foods nor does the existence of such links represent any endorsement or other acceptance of responsibility or liability by Surya Foods for any goods or services provided or available on such sites.
4 Laila Giveaway
- This promotion is open to all residents in the UK aged 18 and over, excludingany Flying Trade Group employees, their agents or anyone who is professionally associated with this promotion.
- Entry to the competition is possible via the following social media channels:
- Facebook: ‘Like’ the relevant post and ‘comment’ with the correct answer to the question.
- Twitter: ‘Like’ the relevant tweet and ‘reply’ with the correct answer to the question.
- Instagram: ‘Like’ the relevant post and ‘comment’ with the correct’ answer to the question.
- A winner will be selected at random from the list of correct entrants.
- The promoter’s decision is final.
- The Promoter will not be liable for applications not received, incomplete, delayed, damaged or otherwise not included in the judging panel for any technical reasons. No bulk or third party entries accepted.
- Prize for the competition is 1 x 2kg Bag of Laila Basmati, across all 3 media channels.
- The promotion is open between 15th September 2017 to 13th October 2017.
- The winner will be selected at random and will be notified via direct message on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram; dependant on which social network was used for entry.
- The prizes may be sent by the third party suppliers directly. By partaking in the competition you accept your details being passed to the third party supplier who will be disclosed to you at the point of contact.
- The prizes are as stated and cannot be transferred, sold or exchanged. There is no cash alternative. The promoter reserves the right to substitute the prizes of equal or greater value in
the event of unavailability due to circumstances beyond their control.
- The winners will be notified within 14 working days of the closing date via Private Message. In the event of the claim for a prize not being received by the promoter within 14 working days of such notification, the promoter reserves the right to select an alternative winner.
- Prizes sent via post will be sent recorded delivery. Delivery dates may vary.
- By entering the promotion entrants agree to be bound by the rules and the winners consent to participate in any reasonable publicity required for and on behalf of the promoter.
- All copyright is automatically transferred to the promoter upon entry to this competition.
- PROMOTER: Flying Trade Group Ltd (Company Number: 02407688) Europa Way, Europa House, Harwich, Essex, CO12 4PT
- By participating in a Laila Online competition or giveaway, you fully agree and accept the Laila Standard Social Media Giveaway Terms and Conditions as well as the individual terms and conditions of the specific competition.
- Laila online competitions and giveaways are open to UK residents aged 18 and over only, excluding employees of Flying Trade Ltd, and employees of companies involved in the competition/prize draw and their associated, affiliated or subsidiary companies, their families, agents, or anyone connected with the competition/prize draw.
- All prizes are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- No cash alternative will be offered for any prizes.
- Prizes can only be delivered to a valid UK address
- The prize draw decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Competitions and giveaways are run across a number of social media platforms and the entries are amalgamated.