Explore the world recipes
SHARE, SAVE or SUbmit
- South Asian
- Combine sugar and saffron colour in a bowl and keep aside.
- Melt the ghee in a pan, add gram flour and cook over a low flame. Stir it continuously till the flour turns golden brown in colour.
- Add cardamom powder and mix well.
- Remove from the stove and pour onto a plate. Allow it to cool completely.
- Mix together the gram flour mixture and sugar.
- Divide it into 7 equal portions and shape into round balls or ladoos.
- ¾ cup coarsely ground bengal gram flour
- ¾ cup powdered sugar
- 1/3 cup ghee
- ¼ teaspoon cardamom powder
- 2 to 3 drops saffron colour