Who will not love this scrumptiously delicious and easy-to-make chocolate cake – always a favorite at the end of a meal!
- Preheat the oven to 180°C-190°C.
- Add butter and fine sugar together into a bowl and mix until creamy.
- Add the eggs, one at a time while beating together gently.
- Add 1-2 drops of vanilla essence and continue to mix.
- Sift the chocolate powder, flour and baking powder into the bowl and mix until smooth.
- Line the cake tin with aluminium foil, lightly grease the lining and dust with flour.
- Bake for 50-60 minutes until a skewer inserted in the cake comes out clean.
- Let it cool for 10 minutes and make the icing of your choice.
- 200 gm butter
- 175 gm fine sugar
- 4 eggs
- 200g flour
- 1-2 drops Mclas vanilla essence
- 3 tbsp chocolate powder
- 2 tsp baking powder