When it comes to eats you can never have enough on Halloween day! Here’s a special but easy to make sweet for the special occasion. And it uses pumpkin, the quintessential favourite during the festival! Be sure to try it out! And have a blast this Halloween!
- Mix the canned pumpkin, evaporated milk, corn syrup, melted butter, sugar, and pumpkin pie spice in a saucepan over a medium flame.
- Cook, stirring constantly until the mixture comes to a boil.
- Continue to cook, stirring constantly until a soft-ball stage is reached or for about 12 minutes.
- Remove the pan from heat; stir in the remaining ingredients until well blended.
- Pour into greased tart moulds.
- Let it stand 2 hours or until completely cool and garnish with chopped pecans.
- 1/2 cup canned pumpkin
- 2/3 cup Peak’s evaporated milk
- 2 tbsp corn syrup
- 3 cups sugar
- 3/4 cup melted butter
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 cup white chocolate
- 200 gm marshmallow crème
- 1 cup toasted, chopped pecans
- 1 tsp vanilla extract